Kav Mashve in Times of the Corona-Virus
In Between Uncertainty and Creativity
Dear Partners and Care-Holders,
These are very special times for all of us. The corona-virus is threatening and hurting everyone without distinction of ethnicity or background. It is also very confusing because spring is outside, everything is blossoming and hints for the holiday of freedom – Passover – but we must stay at home. Who knows, maybe the freedom this year is emerging from within, in a much more subtle way. In accordance, staying at home also reveals some untapped opportunities and potentials. Kav Mashve is experiencing a boost of creativity and commitment. I am proud to be leading such a superb team and I wish to share with you some of the very special moments from the last weeks, as we all work from home.
Good health and Happy Holidays to all of you
1. Campus Business Clubs –
Full Power Online Sessions
- The Campus Business Clubs (CBC) moved to the online-sphere and our participants are eager and excited to meet and work online
- With daily face-to-face zoom meetings, we check in with our participants, to support them and respond to the new challenges and opportunities
- We hold online meetings with our facilitators, exploiting the extra time for improving methods, materials and online facilitation skills
- We run online interview-marathons with experts from the field to prepare our students for job interviews
- We create, produce and share video-clips from the Kav Mashve-team on how to transform lemons into lemonades and how to utilize this period best for the future career:
2. Lead-Forward Cohort 4 –
Zooming and Discussing Leadership Online
- 25 new Arab managers are about to graduate the 4th Cohort of Lead Forward!
- During this period they are coming together – online – more than ever, moderated by the Lahav-team and Kav Mashve.
- 100 graduates met yesterday for an online-Alumni network session. Guest speaker was the renowned Prof. Husam Haik, one of the most influential inventors in the world, who told us about his latest inventions regarding the Covid-19 Pandemic – what an inspiration!
We are getting ready for the first generation of ‘AL Mada’ – MBA for Arab Managers in cooperation with Tel Aviv University and Edmond de Rothschild Foundation. Selected candidates will undergo online admission interviews during the next weeks.
3. Open Doors for the Arab Talent to the
Bootcamp project presentations online
- The ‘Coding Bootcamps’ keep on running online: full-time and with full-participation!
- The Corona-Crisis did not stop the participants from presenting their internal project, they worked on so hard during the last weeks: (link to the movie/like above)
- The participants started their external client projects – in cooperation with ‘Narjes Media’, specialized in advertizing and online marketing
- They are almost there – ready to start their high-tech career